A consulting and staffing program designed to give supplier diversity professionals the expertise they need to either develop a new supplier diversity program or advance their existing program.
Build and manage a new supplier diversity program.
CVM offers services that encompass every aspect of initiating a new program:
- Creating the business case for supplier diversity
- Developing strategic short- and long-term diversity goals
- Internal and external communication plans
- Establishing a diverse spend baseline
- Identify potential areas to increase diverse spend
Existing Programs Maximize Results and Achieve Growth
- Growth strategy development and implementation
- Best practices deployment
- ROI impact analysis
- Tier 2 program launch
- Program benchmarking
- Contact language design
- Special projects such as award applications, annual purchasing reports and government reporting, including compliance with California’s new AB 53 supplier diversity reporting requirements for insurance companies and other ad-hoc reporting requirements
For more information about CVM’s Supplier Diversity Managed Services click the below icon to download the brochure.